1. Basic provision
The administrator of personal data pursuant to Article 4 point 7 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter: "GDPR") is Bohemian Estates International s. r. o. (hereinafter just: "administrator").
The contact details of the administrator are
Bohemian Estates International s. r. o.
V háji 1092/15, Holešovice, 170 00 Praha 7
registered at the Municipal Court in Prague, file mark C 124436
Phone: +420 222 222 500
Personal data means any information about an identified or identifiable individual; an identifiable individual is a person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, a network identifier or to one or more specific elements of the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that person.
The controller has not appointed a data protection officer.
2. Sources and categories of personal data processed
The controller processes personal data that you have provided to the controller or personal data that the controller has obtained on the basis of the fulfilment of your order.
The controller processes your identification, contact and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
3. Lawful reason and purpose for processing personal data
The lawful reason for processing personal data is
- The performance of a contract between you and the controller pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) GDPR,
- The legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purposes of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending commercial communications and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7(2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, in the absence of an order for goods or services.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is
- To process your enquiry/order and to perform the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller; the enquiry/order requires personal data that are necessary for the successful processing of the enquiry/order (name and address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude or perform the contract by the controller,
- Sending commercial communications and other marketing activities.
The controller makes automatic individual decisions within the meaning of Article 22 GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
4. Data retention period
The controller stores personal data
- For the period necessary to perform the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the controller and to assert claims arising from this contractual relationship (for 10 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- For the period until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, but no longer than 10 years if the personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
After the expiration of the retention period, the controller shall delete the personal data.
5. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors of the controller)
Recipients of personal data are persons involved in the delivery of goods / services / execution of payments under contract, providing services for the operation of web portals and other services in connection with the operation of the web portal, providing marketing services.
The controller intends to transfer personal data to a third country (non-EU country) or an international organisation. Recipients of personal data in third countries are providers of mailing, marketing and data services.
6. Your rights
Under the terms of the GDPR, you have
- The right to access to your personal data under Article 15 GDPR.
- The right to rectification of personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or restriction of processing pursuant to Article 18 of the GDPR.
- The right to erasure of personal data pursuant to Article 17 GDPR.
- The right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR.
- The right to data portability under Article 20 GDPR.
- The right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email of the controller set out in Article III of these terms and conditions.
You also have the right to file a complaint with the Office for Personal Data Protection if you believe that your right to personal data protection has been violated.
7. Personal data security terms and conditions
The controller declares that he/she has taken all appropriate technical and organisational measures to safeguard personal data.
The controller has taken technical measures to secure data storage and storage of personal data in paper form.
The controller declares that only persons authorised by the controller have access to the personal data.
8. Final Provisions
These terms will take effect on 25 May 2018.